Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

All About Me








Kamusta or hello my name is Kit.
I am a year 8 student in room 8 in St. Patrick's School, Panmure in a small suburb in Auckland, New Zealand.

I was born in Manila, the capital city of the tropical country called Philippines. I am really proud to be a Filipino but I have been living in New Zealand for more than 4 years. I have a family of of five and one of those is me, all my other family members are still living in the Philippines.

2012 is my last year in this school because I'm going college next year. I have created many amazing memories and had a lot of amazing and extraordinary fun at this school. Meeting new friends were the best part of it.

Hope you enjoyed this piece of information about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.